• Exercise group, Steuben County Council on Aging, 317 S. Wayne St., Angola, 10 a.m.
• Euchre, Steuben County Council on Aging, 317 S. Wayne St., Angola, noon.
• Breast-feeding support group, Cameron Memorial Community Hospital, 416 E. Maumee St., Angola, 1-2:30 p.m.
• Faith Community Health Clinic, Holy Family Episcopal Church, 909 S. Darling St., Angola, 4:45-8 p.m. Closed the second and fifth Wednesdays of each month.
• Knit@Night, Carnegie Public Library, 322 S. Wayne St., Angola, 6-8 p.m.
• New Beginnings for Narcotics Anonymous, First Congregational United Church of Christ, 314 W. Maumee St., Angola, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 29
• 101 Lakes Angola Kiwanis, Cahoots Coffee Cafe, 218 W. Maumee St., Angola, 7 a.m.
• Pinochle, Steuben County Council on Aging, 317 S. Wayne St., Angola, 9:30 a.m.
• All Women’s Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Study, 410 S. John St., Angola, 6 p.m.
• Sage Gathering Herb Society, Carnegie Public Library of Steuben County, 322 S. Wayne St., Angola, 7 p.m.