INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana State Fair announces the first six of 17 concerts that will be part of the 2019 Indiana State Fair Free Stage headline entertainment, which returns Aug. 2-18. Each night of the Fair features a concert that is free with paid fair admission.
The first six shows announced today include:
• Ace Frehley, the original KISS guitarist and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee, Friday, Aug. 2
• Chase Rice, whose single “Eyes On You” is a No. 1 hit, Sunday, Aug. 4
• Pop 2000 Tour hosted by Lance Bass featuring: O-Town, Aaron Carter, Ryan Cabrera, Tyler Hilton “One Tree Hill,” Friday, Aug. 9
• Melissa Etheridge, singer, guitarist and songwriter, Thursday, Aug. 15
• Everclear, a ’90s alternative rock band, Friday, Aug. 16
• Gospel Music Festival Headlined by Mary Mary, Sunday, Aug. 18
Additional free stage shows will be announced soon.
Advance discount tickets for the fair cost $8 plus a $1 convenience fee. Children 5 years old and younger are free. To purchase tickets, visit IndianaStateFair.com. Tickets can be purchased at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office during business hours at the discounted rate. Tickets purchased at the gate are $13.
Check IndianaStateFair.com for additional promotions available throughout the summer. Purchase of an Indiana State Fair ticket allows for general admission to the Free Stage concert seating area. No seats can be reserved unless otherwise specified.