The star-studded new Ridley Scott film ‘House of Gucci,’ is in theatres from November 26, and promises plenty of greed, deception and murder!
Main character Patrizia Reggiani is played by Lady Gaga and Adam Driver plays her ex-husband Maurizio Gucci, whom she hired a hitman to kill.
Fact is sometimes stranger than fiction and this true story proves that is true!
Let’s take a look at the real-life story behind the film!
- Rural crash kills two on Thanksgiving Day
- Man released from jail for funeral allegedly skips town
- Popular musical light display moves to Kruse Plaza
- Addiction treatment firm purchases former nursing home
- Recalculating: Truck driver crushes pedestrian bridge after following GPS
- Memories by Jane: forever grateful for a caring son
- East Noble's Spencer Denton makes his long-awaited return
- Led by Gaff, Bremer, CN riding successful wave
- Scouting for leaders: Scouts BSA seeking adult volunteers
- Robin Scranage
- Stellan Skarsgard hated Dune fat suit
- Jade Thirlwall in talks with Atlantic Records for solo deal
- Freddie Flintoff blasts Moore's Bond as 'creepy old bloke'
- Steuben Community Calendar
- If you mention his name, I rejoice
- Christmas hymns find origin in scripture
- Goose Island releases new flavors
- Christmas Past: Saint Nicholas to visit Stone's Trace