When it comes to music festivals they don't come much bigger and better than GLASTONBURY!
Michael and Emily Eavis' musical extravaganza - which takes place at Worthy Farm in Somerset, South West England - is back after two years away due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
New faces, old faces and returning faces are all set to grace the Pyramid Stage across the weekend providing fans with a weekend to remember.
Find out who is performing...
- Auburn man sentenced to 90 years for child molesting
- Steuben County's Fourth of July schedule
- LaGrange inventor solves the crock pot lid problem
- Man sentenced for breaking into early learning center, injuring employee
- Toxoplasmosis continued: Cats can be source of human disease
- Indiana Rail Experience comes to Angola
- New gun law effective today
- Where the pavement ends: Gravel road inventory varies in local area
- Independence Day events shift into high gear
- 'I still love you' after 70 years
- Iris Law 'reversed acne scarring' with new facial
- Deadly Listeria Outbreak Linked to Ice Cream
- Biggest Weight Gain Now Comes Early in Adulthood
- Only 7% of American Adults in Good Cardiometabolic Health
- Health Highlights: July 5, 2022
- Most U.S. Kids Score Low on Heart Health
- What Drives Doctors to Take Their Own Lives
- Scientists Track the Microbiomes of Stray & Pet Dogs Around the World