Prince Harry Loses Legal Challenge to Pay For British Police Protection
- ZMG - Veuer
A London judge ruled against Prince Harry in his efforts to pay for police protection when he visits the United Kingdom. Prince Harry was stripped of the police security usually afforded to royal figures after he and his American wife Meghan stepped down from their official roles in 2020 to move to the United States. Maria Mercedes Galuppo has the story.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Surveyor behind bars after fleeing police on bike
- Couple opens 'Smiling Cat' restaurant
- Teacher shares reason for resignaton
- Six injured in Toll Road wreck Monday
- Marturello to lead KPC as executive editor
- Local police officers make arrests
- Judge orders new election for Kendallville council seat
- McIntyre Place event space opens in downtown Auburn
- Man ejected from motorcycle, critically injured
- Spencerville man sentenced to 20 years for child molesting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- Thunder bats come alive, extend season
- Andrean stops Blazers short of state
- Dua Lipa slams UK Government's 'small-minded' language towards Albanians
- Niecy Nash is overloaded with therapy requests
- Oasis could reunite for Etihad Stadium gig
- Eva Longoria gushes over 'funny and charming' Victoria Beckham
- David Faustino: Christina Applegate is trying to build up her strength
- James Tupper and son Atlas 'taking care of each other' following Anne Heche's death
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.