INDIANAPOLIS, Sept. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Intelinair has raised $20 million in Series B funding to continue to scale the company and its flagship crop intelligence platform, AGMRI®.
- Rural crash kills two on Thanksgiving Day
- Legendary McCool's has been sold
- Fix-up Followup: Kendallville featured in HGTV special
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Noble County
- Central Noble cancels meeting on superintendent contract
- Phone carrier curtails 911 abuse
- Eastside defeats DeKalb
- Howard Eicher
- Wyatt Engle
- Five people avoid serious injuries in crash
- Feline Fixers aims to curb cat population in Steuben
- Arizona football season review, Part 1: Should Wildcats stick with status quo at QB?
- Jeff Duncan: Taysom Hill can't save the Saints from avoiding their fifth consecutive loss
- ‘Dickinson’: Hailee Steinfeld & Anna Baryshnikov on Their Trippy Sister Storyline
- Lorde describes David Bowie meeting as 'angel coming down'
- Adele drank at parties to 'make other people interesting'
- George Michael still supports local Christmas lights display
- Tippi Hedren separates Alfred Hitchcock's talent from his 'dark side'