The Green Bay Packers defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers 27-17 on Sunday, Oct. 3, 2021 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay.
In this Series
As featured on
Check out photo galleries from every game of 2021 from the preseason through the end of the …
Veteran receiver Randall Cobb sees no difference in Green Bay's quarterback from the last time they played together in 2018.
A quarterback wanted one of his favorite wide receivers back on the team back in July. If Sunday's win over the Pittsburgh Steelers was any indication, it was a trade that will continue to pay dividends for Green Bay.
- Rural crash kills two on Thanksgiving Day
- Legendary McCool's has been sold
- Fix-up Followup: Kendallville featured in HGTV special
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Noble County
- Central Noble cancels meeting on superintendent contract
- Phone carrier curtails 911 abuse
- Eastside defeats DeKalb
- Howard Eicher
- Wyatt Engle
- Five people avoid serious injuries in crash
- Public meetings
- Police blotter
- ‘Annie Live!’: 6 Best Moments from NBC Spectacular
- Whole Lotta Love: With Aaron Rodgers not practicing, his heir apparent, Jordan Love, gets much-needed extra time
- 3 noteworthy trends emerge after charting every offensive play of Wisconsin football this season
- Sex and the ‘Harlem’ City, ‘Money Heist’ Finale, Higgins’ Secret on ‘Magnum,’ New Seasons of ‘Pen15’ and ‘Alex Rider’
- McFly release Christmas cover of Walking In The Air
- 'It's rubbish': Joanna Lumley slams The Crown