Nebraska head football coach Scott Frost speaks at the NU athletics press conference on Monday, Aug. 23, 2021.
As featured on
Scott Frost was unusually short with answers. Meanwhile, a description of the team's offensive identity will be downright thrilling for some fans.
Frost didn't have a lot to say to reporters Monday in an unusually short media session. We typed it up so you can take a look for yourself.
The guidance is highlighted by weekly testing. However, fully vaccinated athletes can become exempt if they are enrolled in UNL's Vaccine Registry.
- Man facing arson charge
- Hoover facing more charges in connection with Wilma Ball's murder
- Garrett murder suspect has bail revoked
- Vandalism around historic bridge a concern
- Cromwell man acquitted in molest case
- Man tries to run from police in a rowboat
- Kimmell man faces another felony
- Howe icon closes its doors as its owners retire
- MSD announces new superintendent
- Kendallville pocket park construction underway
- The Long-Delayed Tony Awards, Fox’s Tuneful Toons, HBO’s ‘Nuclear Family,’ ‘BMF’ on Starz
- Badgers gameday primer: TV, tickets, parking and everything else fans need to know as Wisconsin faces Notre Dame
- Rose Williams felt 'presence' in abandoned hospital for The Power
- Dev Patel gets imposter syndrome
- Becky Hill: The Voice UK aftercare was one phone call
- Jack White needs 'struggle' in his life
- Packers give Elgton Jenkins ‘outside chance’ of playing vs. 49ers, list left tackle as doubtful
- Ellie Goulding felt instant spark with husband Caspar Jopling