After 43 years, the Armstrongs have decided it is time for someone else to take over this piece of Auburn history as they are retiring and have listed the Brown House for sale. They hope whoever takes it over will continue to carry on with the popular restaurant’s traditions.
As featured on
- Black Widow handed May 2020 release
- Zachary Levi to do live-action Tangled?
- Chace Crawford open to Gossip Girl return
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness handed 2021 release
- Dame Helen Mirren doesn't watch herself
- Daniel Radcliffe misses full English breakfasts
- Will Poulter gave BAFTA to parents
- Iced coffee cools on a hot summer day
- One arrested in Sherman Street standoff
- 'They had well-defined roles'
- 6 arrested on drug charges
- McCahill recognized by national hospital publication
- Gonzalez is 2019 Miss Noble County Fair
- Thousands indicted, arrested for human trafficking in nation-wide sweep
- 'Right place, right time'
- Carroll grad thanks culinary teacher for his new outlook on life
- Pair arrested on felony warrants near Orland
- Frain named Miss LaGrange County