Auburn mayoral candidates Mike Ley and Sarah Payne spoke Monday night in a forum sponsored by the DeKalb Chamber Partnership at McKenney-Harrison Elementary School. Each candidate was given 10 minutes to speak. Chamber Executive Director Shannon Carpenter served as moderator.
- Eastside beats Garrett in Train Game
- Seeing double and triple
- Tom Oates: Grading Packers' performance in win over Broncos
- Thom Yorke: My ex-partner's death was 'very hard'
- Terry Crews: It's 'miraculous' Kevin Hart survived crash
- 90 years ago
- Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan 'looking forward' to South Africa trip
- Taylor Swift praised by PETA for Melbourne Cup cancellation
- Study names Huntertown third best place to raise family in Indiana
- Angola teen jailed for incest
- Rapa Nui: Navel of the world
- Deputy cleared in shooting; suspect faces new charges
- Seeing double and triple at Eastside
- Fugitive's wound from officer's shot not from a bullet
- Garrett mourns loss of Railroader basketball legend Chuck Bavis
- Teen's passion for dance earns national awards
- Carroll homecoming 2019
- Carroll grad makes it to top seven on 'MasterChef'