Artists Amy Buchs and Dave Schlemmer explain their giant mural on the side of a building in downtown Auburn.
- Authorities identify officer, victim in Kendallville police-involved shooting
- East Noble's Bailey Parker wins mental attitude award
- Community celebrates East Noble successes
- Jeremy McKinley named new Kendallville fire chief
- Estate of Mind bids farewell
- Candle blamed for fire in Auburn duplex
- Confident Perkins key for Heights success
- Changing of the guard: DeKalb County gains new veterans service officer
- Making Plays: Angola 4's legacy still vibrant to Amstutz
- Indiana Football Super Fan: Wintin nears feat of seeing college football in every Indiana stadium
- Salmon-farming company makes home in Auburn
- Tremaine brings her passion for mental health from pageants to Trine University
- Analysis: The most popular six-figure jobs in the U.S.
- Odd Fellows donate to elementary schools
- Badgers' senior WR A.J. Taylor ruled out for season
- Alanis Morissette jokes Vanilla Ice would've found her 'overstimulating to look at
- Nicole 'Snooki' Pollizi is quitting Jersey Show
- Hailey Bieber brands social media 'breeding ground for toxicity'